PROTECT YOUR DELIVERY WITH NAVIDIUM
There’s no need to wait weeks for claims to be processed by carriers - protect your package with just 1.5% of the contents value and we’ll offer you a refund or replacement right away!
WHAT WE DEEM AS LOST:
- Shipment states ‘delivered’ but you have not received it. Depending on where you live, we ask that you allow up to 5 business days for your package to be delivered. Sometimes the courier prematurely marks it as delivered and tries a redelivery, it turns up in a secure location at your property, or it may be at your neighbors.
- Your tracking has not updated for 2 weeks from the ship date, or the status on the tracking is updated by the carrier as “lost”
WHAT WE DEEM AS DAMAGED:
- Items arrive damaged in transit - contents are wet, stained, ripped etc.
- Some of your order is missing due to the box/package opening in transit
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER:
- Missing packages or redelivery fees due to incorrect address information provided by the customer
- Normal carrier delays in transit
- Orders still marked as unfulfilled or unshipped. This may be due to inventory issues or dispatch delays and we will investigate
- Orders stuck in customs - we cannot be held responsible for customs delays. Please get in touch with the carrier and pay any required customs fees. If you refuse customs payments, we are not liable for any return to sender fees
- If you specifically request items to be left outside your property and they go missing - this waives the right to any claim as per carrier terms and conditions
- If your parcel has a GPS location or photographic evidence that it has been delivered to your property, is with a neighbour, or was delivered to a secure location, we are not responsible for a refund or replacement.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM:
Claims must be filed within 30 days of delivery. If your parcel is lost or damaged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ideally from the email address you used to place your order. A member of our customer service team will assist you within 1-2 business days. What to include in your claim:
- Subject line: CLAIM for order #123456
- Description of your issue
- Photo evidence of damage if applicable
When a lost claim is filed, we will continue to track your package and should it appear, we request it be sent back to us at our expense.
By selecting Navidium Shipping Protection, you agree to these terms.
We ask that you do not get in touch with use regarding a missing package until the allotted time has passed for it to be deemed as lost.
This is our in-house package protection policy. Navidium shipping protection is non refundable.
OUR POLICY FOR UNPROTECTED PACKAGES:
If you opt out of Navidium Shipping Protection (or do not file a claim within the 30 day window), Marley Rae Mailers is not responsible to refund if it gets lost or damaged.
It is the responsibility of the customer to file a claim directly with the carrier if Navidium Shipping Protection was not added. For packages without movement for 7 or more days, try submitting a missing mail inquiry and then once it is deemed lost by the shipping carrier, you will be able to file a claim with that carrier for reimbursement.
Navidium is much easier and faster, we do NOT recommend opting out at checkout.